What are Comprehensive Community Support Services?
Comprehensive Community Support Services (CCSS) are services designed to assist clients with learning new skills and connect individuals with natural support systems within the community. Services are provided face-to-face in a community setting.
How can Comprehensive Community Support Services help?
Skills training is designed to increase understanding and decrease mental health symptoms from a non-clinical approach supporting recovery and resilience for the individual. Interactions that assist with the development of support systems in the community are designed to increase independence.
- Reside in Curry, Roosevelt, Quay, De Baca, or Harding County
- Services are available to both children and adults
- Adults must have a Serious Mental Illness diagnosis
- Under 18 must have a Serious Emotional Disturbance diagnosis
- Have Centennial New Mexico Medicaid
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- Western Skies